Monday, June 17, 2013

Credit Card Payments

15/15

Online payments for any business is really important.  For Ice Cloud we are going to sell T-shirts and hats on the website.  We are also going to do a donation option as well.  Overall Google is probably the easiest way to accept credit cards.  It seems to me to be a little more universal then Amazon or Paypal.

When i shop online i ususally use paypal when I go to checkout, the reason why is all i have to do is put in my username and password and click accept payment and i am good to go.  I dont have to go through the billing info line by line putting in my info to never come back to the sight to use the account I just made with the individual site.


1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. If you need business to business debt collection visit dlrcollectionagency.com

    ReplyDelete