Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Youtube

15/15

I really think that YouTube could be a very effective way to market a business.  I think that the versatility with YouTube and what you can do really makes the options limitless.  If you business is all about teaching a skill you could show clips or parts of what you teach to spark interest in what you are doing.  I think the only downfall to YouTube is it takes some creativity to really be effective and not everyone has that ability.

YouTube for Ice Cloud I think could be very important.  It would be something that would let people know what goes on and how the Ice Cream is made.  I think that it would also give us a way to promote the unique ness of the business.

I am excited to think of ideas and put them together for a youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment